Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Callie update

I have some exciting news to share with everyone and thought the best place to do it would be on the blog that we never update! So here goes...

Adding some clues for suspense...











I'm moving to Sydney!!! I just found out that I was selected to go on a 12-month transfer to Australia with Bain and I couldn't be more excited! I'll be doing the same role that I do here in Texas over there. I'm moving at the end of October and have tons to do to get ready. Anyone up for a reunion in Australia??? I'd love for everyone to come and visit.







4 comments:

Jocy May said...

Yes, yes!! Reunion 2012 in Syndney!! I am in (and Joey too). Congrats Ms Callie- so proud of you! xo

Jenny said...

hooray! i'm so excited for you and would love to visit but we will have to wait and see...I would love to have Wes & Jeff come but I can't imagine the plane ride with a 3 year old!!

love you.

alisha said...

Great news Callie! There is every possibility that I may be in NZ at some point in 2012 so it's the perfect excuse to pop over to Oz and say hi. :) I'm so happy for you and your antipodean adventure that awaits!

amyrenee said...

Whoo Hoo! I'm in for a reunion. I need some international travel in my life!

And, some Callie, too... What a fun adventure!