Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I've Got a New Man in My Life!

He's a great kisser, a handsome devil, and he follows me wherever I go. I'm in love... with Carson.

He's a two year old american bulldog/boxer/dalmation mix. Sweet, sweet, sweet and protective at the same time. He slept all night at the foot of my bed, and didn't snore.

Today, I took him on his first trip to the beach. I'm not sure that he liked it, but I know that he will soon!

5 comments:

heather b said...

Yay!!! Congratulations. I know I'll love him, too :). Can't wait to meet him.

alisha said...

But does he cook? :) Looks like a fun new friend!

Jenny said...

Having only read the comments via email I thought you were going to say you had a fiancé...so the dog is kind of a let down. But congrats!

Jocy May said...

He is a looker! Congrats! Can't wait to meet him :)

CristieMaye said...

this guy is handsome! i can't wait to meet him!!

who needs a cook when you have such a cutie pie.