Oh damn... I've only got 6 months until 30...Yikes!Have a great day, young one! :)
thanks!oh, and happy half birthday to Amy! And thanks for going to the Republic show, can't believe an old lady like you stayed out that late ;)
Happy birthday! Hope I can be in town for your 30th - that gives me a whole year. Enjoy your last year of your 20's...:)
Happy Birthday Jenny! I hope you have an awesome day! Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh damn... I've only got 6 months until 30...Yikes!
Have a great day, young one! :)
thanks!
oh, and happy half birthday to Amy! And thanks for going to the Republic show, can't believe an old lady like you stayed out that late ;)
Happy birthday! Hope I can be in town for your 30th - that gives me a whole year. Enjoy your last year of your 20's...:)
Happy Birthday Jenny! I hope you have an awesome day! Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment