Yeah! I love celebrations!I always love Josie... and they have a pre-fix menu for 45 buck Sunday - Thursday.I'm up for anything new, too. Ideas?I get sworn in on the 25th! Yikes!
oh man, wish i could be there to celebrate with you! so, so proud of you- congrats!
Hooray Amy!! Can we do an additional celebration on June 2 when Dan and I will be passing through LA?
I'm happy to "save" my celebration for the Sanvicens!
can you fly up for a dinner in Seattle? We'd be happy to take you anywhere you want to go ;)Congratulations again...I'm "genuinely" proud of you ;)!BTW, that's a great photo of you...i really like your hair that way.
I will certainly consider coming to Seattle again. After all, I didn't make it to Delancy last time I was there. :)Thanks on the hair comment. The photo is from your wedding rehearsal dinner!
I'm SO proud of you too!!! Can't wait to celebrate. How did the swearing in go? See you soon!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yeah! I love celebrations!
I always love Josie... and they have a pre-fix menu for 45 buck Sunday - Thursday.
I'm up for anything new, too. Ideas?
I get sworn in on the 25th! Yikes!
oh man, wish i could be there to celebrate with you! so, so proud of you- congrats!
Hooray Amy!! Can we do an additional celebration on June 2 when Dan and I will be passing through LA?
I'm happy to "save" my celebration for the Sanvicens!
can you fly up for a dinner in Seattle? We'd be happy to take you anywhere you want to go ;)
Congratulations again...I'm "genuinely" proud of you ;)!
BTW, that's a great photo of you...i really like your hair that way.
I will certainly consider coming to Seattle again. After all, I didn't make it to Delancy last time I was there. :)
Thanks on the hair comment. The photo is from your wedding rehearsal dinner!
I'm SO proud of you too!!! Can't wait to celebrate. How did the swearing in go? See you soon!!
Post a Comment