Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Half Birthday to Me!


oh, wait...it's Amy's REAL birthday!

I miss you and can't wait to see you again. I know you're finishing up law school (so big time) but I expect a visit in the near future...

I hope you've had a wonderful day.

We all love you very much! (even Wesley)



These are a few random photos of you...it made me realize I don't have nearly enough pictures of the beautiful Amy Dilbeck.

4 comments:

heather b said...

whoo hoo!! happy birthday ames! i hope you're doing something really fun tonight! if not, let me know...mama byrd and i will bring the party ;)

love you and see you soon..(((hug)))

amyrenee said...

These are all photos from your wedding... and man, I looked great then!

You know what they say... "the older you get, the better you WERE... " :)

Jenny said...

actually...they are all photos from alisha's wedding, nearly 4 years ago! I thought the same thing about myself, so tan!

alisha said...

Happy Birthday! And I actually didn't recognise myself in that photo at first. I was like, who's that younger girl Amy's with?! I'm kind of scared now.

Anyway, so good to see you all several weeks ago!! I wish it could be more often.